Side dish question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldgrandman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
GR, MI
I always like the sour cream and chive potato box mixes with BBQ. Had em with ribs last night. I also liked those Lipton Knorr sour cream and chive noodles in a package you add to boiling water. But they are gone from the shelves now. Anyone still seeing them? Thought I would throw this out there before contacting the company or store management.

Knorr was their own place till just recently..a couple years I think... appears Lipton bought 'em? I still have them here local in MI, OGM.

Well I do not get the sour cream and chive noodles around here anymore. Guess I better start raising a stink! Thanks for the replies!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky