Corned Beef Brisket ( Molasses and Mustard Sauce Glaze )and Bacon and Cheddar Potato Puffs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

GonnaSmoke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
Excellent meal there, David. I make a potato casserole very similar to your potato puffs. It is always a crowd favorite...

Reactions: DRKsmoking

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Wow!! What an amazing looking meal David. The corned beef looks spectacular but those tater puffs just blew me away. You sure have a knack for doing fun and interesting stuff with potatoes and always giving folks new ideas for side dishes. Kudos sir for an outstanding meal.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking

DRKsmoking

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia ,Canada
Wow!! What an amazing looking meal David. The corned beef looks spectacular but those tater puffs just blew me away. You sure have a knack for doing fun and interesting stuff with potatoes and always giving folks new ideas for side dishes. Kudos sir for an outstanding meal.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

Very nice of you to say Robert , and yes the corned beef was great, and of coarse I love me some potatoes . And the more ways I can find to do them ,the better for man kind... Oh I went to far lol. I really love trying new things with the lowly spud. Most times turns out , but not always

David