SAUSAGE BRISKET MEATLOAF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I love a good smoked meatloaf & yours certainly looks to be one. Never used hot Italian sausage in mine but surely will next time. We do use Cheezit crackers instead of Ritz. With all the different flavors they have it's easy to change flavors.
Points for sure!

I love a good smoked meatloaf & yours certainly looks to be one. Never used hot Italian sausage in mine but surely will next time. We do use Cheezit crackers instead of Ritz. With all the different flavors they have it's easy to change flavors.
Points for sure!

Thank-you!
I’ll have to give the Cheezit’s a try, sounds like a winner!
Al

Meatloaf.jpeg
meatloaf 2.jpeg

After running into this post last night I decided to thaw out some Wild Bison, Wild Antelope and home ground Pork sausage. I smoked up 2 white onions today along with 2 pablano's right out of the garden to smoke up a meatloaf tonight. I'll get it started in a few minutes, we keep weird hours so this will be for Monday nights dinner. I'm stealing your plastic wrap idea.........damn that looks like it was great.
Dan

Last edited:
After running into this post last night I decided to thaw out some Wild Bison, Wild Antelope and home ground Pork sausage. I smoked up 2 white onions today along with 2 pablano's right out of the garden to smoke up a meatloaf tonight. I'll get it started in a few minutes, we keep weird hours so this will be for Monday nights dinner. I'm stealing your plastic wrap idea.........damn that looks like it was great.
Dan

Thanks Dan!
Your meatloaf sounds delicious, don’t forget to take some photo’s & start a thread

Al. I was going to try to make this next week. Looks like you where trying to use the soup for a gravy. Do you think it does anything for the meatloaf while it cooking? Seems like it would just runs off.

Al. I was going to try to make this next week. Looks like you where trying to use the soup for a gravy. Do you think it does anything for the meatloaf while it cooking? Seems like it would just runs off.
Your right the juice does run off but it make a great base for gravy. The onions stay on top of the meatloaf giving it a bit more flavor
Al
Looks great Al, I prefer buttered mashed with my meatloaf.
I like it that way too, as a matter of fact that is exactly how I had some for dinner last night
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky