Ribeye in Strips (Grilled)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good looking steaks. Love the wildlife pics. Question....What about your fox? Is he still coming around.

Jim

Heck of a good price on that. All looks good from this recliner.

Thank You Rider!!
LOL---It tasted good from my recliner too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Potatoes in the last pic look awesome. How did you do them? Great looking post.

Thank You Much!!
I do them often---When we have Baked Taters, we make one extra one. Then I slice it carefully, with the skin on, and sauté the slices in Butter in a Pan. They're Awesome!!

Bear

Great grill work Bear, nice looking ribeye strips

Nice shots of the wild life, Mona would be out of her mind if that was in our yard. We get maybe 1 every other month or so , and I try to steer him/her away from my plants , but I catch Mona putting out apples....:emoji_anguished:
Good thing shes cute.

David

Looks excellent! I'm partial to that breakfast with those eggs. Also love the potatoes. Glad to see you using the Grill. Very nice looking yard, and your "Guests" seem to be happy too. Yes the meat prices seem to be going through the roof the last week or 2. Great job.

Thank You Mike!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Really nice steaks! Love that yard. Don't look like we have that marinade around here. I just bought some battered fish. You got me hungry for those a while back.

Good looking steaks. Love the wildlife pics. Question....What about your fox? Is he still coming around.

Jim

Thank You Jim!!
We haven't seen Freddie the Fox for more than a year now. We still think about him.
We have 4 Rabbits & a couple of Groundhogs now.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
Thank You Jim!!
We haven't seen Freddie the Fox for more than a year now. We still think about him.
We have 4 Rabbits & a couple of Groundhogs now.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
I live in the middle of a subdivision and came out to go to work the other morning and had a family of rabbits in my front yard. Surprised me that they would be in a neighbor hood like that.

Jim

Great grill work Bear, nice looking ribeye strips

Nice shots of the wild life, Mona would be out of her mind if that was in our yard. We get maybe 1 every other month or so , and I try to steer him/her away from my plants , but I catch Mona putting out apples....:emoji_anguished:
Good thing shes cute.

David

LOL---I don't know what's going on, lately the Deer are out there every day, morning & night!! Sometimes almost all day! There are Usually anywhere from 3 to 14 lately.
We don't feed them on purpose, but Mrs Bear is always yelling "Hey, quit eating My Hostas!!!" We're anxious, as always, to see how big the Racks get this year.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Really nice steaks! Love that yard. Don't look like we have that marinade around here. I just bought some battered fish. You got me hungry for those a while back.

Thank You Brian!!
Now you reminded me---I'm due for some of those Fish Too!!!

Bear

I live in the middle of a subdivision and came out to go to work the other morning and had a family of rabbits in my front yard. Surprised me that they would be in a neighbor hood like that.

Jim

Rabbits get pretty friendly around here.
Here's a Pic Mrs Bear took a few days ago of this guy up on our Deck, just like Freddie the Fox used to do.

IMG_7372.jpeg

LOL---I don't know what's going on, lately the Deer are out there every day, morning & night!! Sometimes almost all day! There are Usually anywhere from 3 to 14 lately.
We don't feed them on purpose, but Mrs Bear is always yelling "Hey, quit eating My Hostas!!!" We're anxious, as always, to see how big the Racks get this year.

Bear

There would be nothing done around here , as Mona would be outside watching them all day, ha ha

The one Deer we get once in a while only eats the flowers on the left side of the driveway, not sure why , maybe a little more trees to run to , butt at my buddy across the street the deer just stands in the middle of his lawn at supper time eating his misses Hosta's. they are not happy , and did not like to hear Mona trys to feed them

David

There would be nothing done around here , as Mona would be outside watching them all day, ha ha

The one Deer we get once in a while only eats the flowers on the left side of the driveway, not sure why , maybe a little more trees to run to , butt at my buddy across the street the deer just stands in the middle of his lawn at supper time eating his misses Hosta's. they are not happy , and did not like to hear Mona trys to feed them

David

Yeah, There's an Old Lady across the road, about 1/4 mile North of here, who feeds the deer.
I don't mind people feeding them, but Bear Jr says every night about 7 PM she shakes a paper feed bag. This causes deer to run from my land to hers "Across the road". She's going to cause some to get hit by cars crossing that road!!!

John

Ya had me at grilled ribeye Bear, all looks really good!

Nice deer pics, they look good and healthy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky