Ribeye Strips. (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Ribeye Strips. (Ninja)

Here’s another one of my “Special Strip Ribeye” Dinners.
I love these, because I can get extra flavor this way, with grilling all 4 sides.
I like to make the slices about the same width as the thickness of the steak.

Once again I used the “Ham & Taters” stuff that comes in a can, and actually tastes Smokey. Somebody on the Forum tipped me off to it, but I forget who??? Anyway—It was all Really Tasty!!
Here’s a link to that Tasty “Hanover’s Cut Green Beans & Whole Potatoes” (Really Tasty Stuff!!)

Hope you enjoy the Pics!!

Bear

Ribeye strips cut & marinating in some Teriyaki Sauce:
IMG_8762.JPG

Into the Ninja We Go!
IMG_8763.JPG

MMmmm Those Grill Marks are making Me hungry!!
IMG_8764.JPG

Sharing with Mrs Bear:
IMG_8765.JPG

Bear's Supper:
IMG_8766.JPG

Looks pretty darn tasty from my screen John

Point for sure
Chris

A fine lookin' cook Bear, well done! I've been using that Yoshida's sauce for teriyaki beef, pretty sweet stuff, I like it. RAY

Reactions: MJB05615
Looks tasty Bear. One can only guess with all your practice that the steak was perfectly cooked. I'm with you about slicing before marinating or seasoning. Started slicing fajita meat before adding the spices and cooking. Much more flavor!! You get it all around instead of just top ans bottom.

Robert

Looking good to me.
Jim
Thank You Jim!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
Looks good to me also John

And I'm with you on the grilling all the edges, more Real Estate for more flavor

David
Thank You David!!
Yup, I love all the charred surfaces, and still nice & Pink inside!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks delicious John. Great work, the green beans are interesting, gonna check that out. I haven't tried anything other than Fries in my Ninja. Now getting colder out, I feel I'll be using it for a lot more.

So that’s what a Ninja looks like and does. That all looks like a very tasty and satisfying meal.

Thank You Sven!!
This Ninja is Awesome!!
Wouldn't want to be without it

Bear
A fine lookin' cook Bear, well done! I've been using that Yoshida's sauce for teriyaki beef, pretty sweet stuff, I like it. RAY
Thank You Ray!!
Appreciate that!

Bear

another fine looking meal!! thanks for sharing!
Thank You tbern!!
And for the Like.

Bear
Looks tasty Bear. One can only guess with all your practice that the steak was perfectly cooked. I'm with you about slicing before marinating or seasoning. Started slicing fajita meat before adding the spices and cooking. Much more flavor!! You get it all around instead of just top ans bottom.

Robert
Thank You Robert !!
Yup, definitely more flavor in strips!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky