Ref; Sausage Ingredient Question.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 19, 2018
Neenah WI
So I impulse bought 5 pounds of ground turkey, gonna make it into spicy pepperoni sticks this week, planning to mix and stuff Wednesday, smoke Thursday... I have an addiction.

My question is; could you put spinach into it? We got a nice bit from the local's farmers market, and if it's around by Wednesday I was thinking of using a bit in the pepperoni because I'll pretend it some how makes it a health food.

I'm just curious if this is doable, and if so. Raw or cooked? <I was thinking raw>. I'd probably stuff 4 pounds and just mix a quarter cup into the last pound to stuff and see how it turned out. This isn't a fermented pepperoni, just Pink Salt 1 and smoker, then I end up vac packing and freezing most of them for later.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky