Redfish Alamadine, Cajun Wild Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Baked Carrots, Olive Foccocia Bread, and a Strawberry Spinich Salad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
Dinner party tonight. Had a successful fishing trip last Thursday...cooked the last of the fish tonight. I like redfish, but much prefer to eat it fresh rather than freeze it. Outstanding meal all way round...including the 4 bottles of wine and the charcuterie board!

The Board...
IMG_20210518_144417.jpg

The meal...
IMG_20210518_220851_01.jpg

The recipe for the fish dish...

https://www.chefjohnbesh.com/recipes-1/2015/9/11/trout-alamadine

Looks Great, Inda!!!
That Assortment on the Board makes me wish it was Football Season!!
Nice Job.
Like.

Bear

We caught some nice redfish out of Galveston a few years back, loved them fresh, frozen not so much. RAY

Looks great! The charcuterie board looks amazing, as does the entire meal! I’m sure the dinner guests were beyond happy.

Very nice!
Al
Thanks Al!

Nice meal! I've never had redfish, have to give it a try next time I'm in NOLA. ;)
Thanks WaterRat! Definitely give it a go...it is an underrated fish IMO.

Looks Great, Inda!!!
That Assortment on the Board makes me wish it was Football Season!!
Nice Job.
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear!

We caught some nice redfish out of Galveston a few years back, loved them fresh, frozen not so much. RAY
Thanks Ray. redfish will freeze best when all the red meat is removed prior to freezing, but like any fish, fresh is best!

Looks great! The charcuterie board looks amazing, as does the entire meal! I’m sure the dinner guests were beyond happy.
Thanks xray! I was very full after that meal...barely had room for the tiramisu dessert and cajun coffee!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky