Recent Cooks # 2 w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Holy cow what an amazing array of food. Every single thing looks like it was perfect. I gotta say though, the color/skin/bark on that turkey took my breath away. That is just gorgeous. You and the fam sure been eatin' good in the neighborhood buddy.

Robert

Thanks Robert I appreciate it man!

Man John that’s a festival of flavor right there!! Very nice!! I’m about die form some more pastrami. I love that stuff lol.

Appreciate it Jeff! That rub is perfect for the pastrami. Might have to pull a bag out of the freezer her soon.

Reactions: jcam222
It all looks awesome! But I'll have the country fried steak first, then the enchiladas, then the easter meal...now I'm starving!

Great meals!
Ryan

I hear ya Ryan. Country fried steak is one of my all time favorite meals! Thanks for the kind words!

All looks great. Pastrami looks amazing and the Fries you had looked top notch!!
I have a corned beef I am going to try this coming weekend along with a leg of lamb for Greek easter. The wife is GReek.

Thank you I appreciate it! I did a seared and SV'd leg of lamb on Christmas Eve this past year and it was great. How do you plan on doing yours?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky