Birthday Party Smoke w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm a bit late to the party here but man alive!! What an amazing, monumental, and Herculean effort!! Happy birthday Emma and give your dad a huge hug for all the work he put into making it special for you.

Robert

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
late to the show....But happy birthday to your Daughter. And glad to you aint lost anything on putting out a great meal.
Jim

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
John, nice looking food and so glad that you found your way back...:emoji_laughing: I too have been slack in posting cooks, but life gets in the way sometime...

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you Charles! Man, life does get in the way sometimes. Work, kids, yard maintenance, etc... But we keep on cookin!

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Dude. Home run for sure!. My kiddo is turning 9 soon….I already know it’s going to be ribs per his request every year…and I’m okay with that. 😜

Appreciate it! Let us know how the ribs turn out! I am sure the kid will love them and Happy early Birthday!

Reactions: snadamo
I’m no biologist but I did grow up on a beef farm. I would authoritatively posit that a unicorn cake is a meat cake. We never raised unicorns but I understand their “meat” is actually cake. Thus, your wife actually purchased a meat cake making you correct. Now, we know from experience or dictate that moms are always right but in this instance you have a solid case. I’d get a lawyer.

You know I think you are right. I would love to make this argument to my wife but she already knows I am full of shit. I would probably just get "the look". Lol

What a great cook and better yet what a great dad you are John. Food all looks excellent as we knew it would be! The color on the ribs is money too!

Thank you Jeff! The ribs were of course nailed first. Could go for some now but just having a root canal done I am stuck with soup.

Reactions: jcam222
Fantastic looking meal John. I smoked a rack of spares yesterday and dropped them on the ground. Gotta spare/spare for a Northern buddy. Did I say those look fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris! That sucks about your ribs. 5 second rule would go into full effect. I am sure they were still top notch.

I'm a bit late to the party here but man alive!! What an amazing, monumental, and Herculean effort!! Happy birthday Emma and give your dad a huge hug for all the work he put into making it special for you.

Robert

Thank you for the kinds words Robert! It was a fun cook and well worth all of the effort.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky