Prayers needed!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigbaldbbq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 4, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
To all my friends and family. I need your prayers and everything you can send me. Today was the worst of my life. My angel has went home to be the Lord, and I am totally lost without her.

Sorry to hear that. We will say some prayers for you and your family. IF you need anything let us know.

very sorry to hear...thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Condolences sent your way from out west.

I'm so sorry brother. Stay stong. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family in your time of need. Your friends on the SMF are all thinking about you. God bless.

prayers your way my friend! march on I know it's hard but it has to be done. Other focuses were what helped me get through my wife passing and the good Lord

Our deapest sympathies...you & your's will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Keep your chin up.

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky