New cutie in the house.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chris_in_SoCal

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 18, 2012
SCV - So Cal
My wife's 50th is less than 3 weeks away and I have been looking for months. Around here stores cannot sell dogs and home breeding is illegal in LA county. That said most breeds are hard to find. Our pounds only have chihuahuas and pit bulls. My wife has wanted another Cocker Spaniel since we lost our last one a few years ago. Last night I went to one of my old bookmarks and a new litter was up. I gave her a call and they were ready to go. 1 1/2 hours later we were there and picked her up. Then 1 1/2 hours home.

Emma 9 weeks old

emma_0001.jpg

emma_0002.jpg

She is tiny!

emma_0003.jpg

emma_0004.jpg

What a cutie!! We have been debating a new puppy for awhile. Either a cocker or a sheltie, not sure if it would be fair to the dog as we both retire in less than 3 years and plan to travel a lot. We will have to see I don't want to have to kennel a dog very much.

Reactions: Chris_in_SoCal
Thanks everyone. She is a little handful. She has really stuck to me already. The only downside it our 5YO Golden Retriever want's nothing to do with her so far. HE has growled at her a couple times when she gets near him so it's going to take some time to get him use to having her around.

Training I am fine with, it's getting woken up 5 or 6 times a night that is no fun.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky