New cutie in the house.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's getting better. He is tolerating her being near him and steps back when she runs and jumps on his toys.

View attachment 681463
LOL ya it took Haley a while to get used to Oakly but they are best buds now.
20231121_151323.jpg

AWWWW that fresh puppy smell. Nothing like it
Very cute.

David
Hahaha, urine and poop covered newspaper is how I remember our last puppy.
I'll stick with 1 yr old started Lab, from here on out. Personally, I hate the puppy stage, they are a pain in my rear the first 6 months to a year. LOL!!!

Very cute pup though, good luck.

Emma is doing great so far. Potty training is hit and miss. She is getting better at using a potty pad but if it's not in sight she goes wherever she is. It's a good thing most of the house has tile floors.

I have taught her to sit and shake hands. She learned how to play fetch from watching Baloo. They are starting to get along and play well together.

Playing tug of war
emma_0006.jpg

Nap time
emma_0007.jpg

Last edited:
My wife's 50th is less than 3 weeks away and I have been looking for months. Around here stores cannot sell dogs and home breeding is illegal in LA county. That said most breeds are hard to find. Our pounds only have chihuahuas and pit bulls. My wife has wanted another Cocker Spaniel since we lost our last one a few years ago. Last night I went to one of my old bookmarks and a new litter was up. I gave her a call and they were ready to go. 1 1/2 hours later we were there and picked her up. Then 1 1/2 hours home.

Emma 9 weeks old

View attachment 680767

View attachment 680768

She is tiny!

View attachment 680769

View attachment 680770
Beautiful pup

That is a cute pooch for sure! Though you may have burned all the points you earned by posting that your wife is turning 50 :emoji_laughing:!

• Haha
Reactions: Chris_in_SoCal
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky