Pork Day Here in NoCal: Country Ribs, Pork Roast, Fatty, Sausage Stuffed ABT's & Mushrooms. It's Go

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

adiochiro3

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 19, 2010
Bay Area, CA
The local market had country style pork ribs (shoulder cuts) on sale, so I grabbed a big pack, rolled a breakfast fattie, threw in a pork roast we had in the freezer, and covered the grates with culinary goodness.  Kept the ribs and the roast simple: Salt, pepper, brown sugar rubbed on and in the smoker they go.  Here's the Q-view

:

fca3a063_IMG_1591.jpg

The breakfast fattie is stuffed with scrambled eggs, chopped bacon, onion, green chilis, cheddar and havarti cheeses:

cdf1fdc4_IMG_1589.jpg

Yes, I know we're light on the bacon wrap.  Momma does not like the bacon weave, and we know that if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy (hence the chopped bacon on the inside -- heh, heh, heh).

Country style ribs came out first:

50909e8c_IMG_1592.jpg

ABT's and fattie next:

6513d2c8_IMG_1593.jpg

Tried a few ABT's stuffed with shrimp, cream cheese, and bread crumbs.  Turned out nice.  The others are stuffed with a mix of sausage, parmesean, bread crumbs, pineapple juice (as are the shrooms).

4baa7f31_IMG_1594.jpg

Thanks for looking!  Cheers!

Nice looking load of pork there...looks like meals for the week. Nice to fill the smoker with such a great variety of meats...something for everyone.
Looks-Great.gif

Congrats on a great smoke, and thanks for sharing the Q View with us. Now I'm hungry. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky