• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pork Day Here in NoCal: Country Ribs, Pork Roast, Fatty, Sausage Stuffed ABT's & Mushrooms. It's Go

adiochiro3

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 19, 2010
The local market had country style pork ribs (shoulder cuts) on sale, so I grabbed a big pack, rolled a breakfast fattie, threw in a pork roast we had in the freezer, and covered the grates with culinary goodness.  Kept the ribs and the roast simple: Salt, pepper, brown sugar rubbed on and in the smoker they go.  Here's the Q-view

:

The breakfast fattie is stuffed with scrambled eggs, chopped bacon, onion, green chilis, cheddar and havarti cheeses:

Yes, I know we're light on the bacon wrap.  Momma does not like the bacon weave, and we know that if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy (hence the chopped bacon on the inside -- heh, heh, heh).

Country style ribs came out first:

ABT's and fattie next:

Tried a few ABT's stuffed with shrimp, cream cheese, and bread crumbs.  Turned out nice.  The others are stuffed with a mix of sausage, parmesean, bread crumbs, pineapple juice (as are the shrooms).

Thanks for looking!  Cheers!

gotarace

Limited Mod
Joined Jan 27, 2011
Nice looking load of pork there...looks like meals for the week. Nice to fill the smoker with such a great variety of meats...something for everyone.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Everything looks delicious! Great job!

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Congrats on a great smoke, and thanks for sharing the Q View with us. Now I'm hungry. It's all good my friend.

ellymae

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 21, 2009
Looks good! I'm going to have to give country style ribs a try.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
All looks great James !

Bear

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.