PA Fall Gathering Dates for The 4th Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well if all goes as planned I should be on my way to pc farmer's 1 week from today.
Waiting for the meeting with some friends (I guess they feel that way about me not sure about that Peachey though) :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Al this is a small gathering right now only 5 SMF members and some of there family. I can see that South Florida is still on also. That is a much larger group.

Warren

Yup today is Tuesday and I'm packing all but the cold stuff to head to farmers on Thursday. Low attendance but we will have a great time for those who do attend. Sorry to hear Joe's not going to make it because of truck problems and the passing of his wife's brother. My condolences to the family Joe.

Warren

Sorry I won't be making it. So much for 2020. Y'all have a great time.

Joe

Well tomorrow I will be on the road for my trip to pc farmer's so you won't hear from me for a few days.
IH will be there so maybe there will be some plans made for the spring gathering at his place. Was cancelled this year.

Warren

So here we go with the pictures I have of the 4th Pa gathering. There were only 4 SMF members there but we understand why. We had a great time so hope you enjoy the picture. Not to many and I didn't get some I should have. I know I know give the old man a break.

Start of cooking a pork should and a sirloin tip

IMG_0022.jpg

You have to have some breakfast (best we do for a cook :emoji_laughing: )
Smokin Peachey

IMG_0026.jpg

Some bacon and scrapple.

IMG_0027.jpg

pc farmer (Adam) what's going on????

IMG_0028.jpg

Meat in about 2 hrs.

IMG_0029.jpg

Some of the wood brought Peachey

IMG_0030.jpg

Chicken wings and some duck breast.
No Adam they are not from your missing ducks.

IMG_0031.jpg

Sliced duck.

IMG_0032.jpg

Wings sauced with Sweet Baby Ray's and Peachey's home made hot sauce.

IMG_0033.jpg

Some ABT'S.

IMG_0034.jpg

Finish ABT"S.

IMG_0038.jpg

Meat about 7 hrs. on the fire.

IMG_0035.jpg

Pork shoulder not up to temperature so we decided to foil it.
It did not work the IT temp dropped.
So we panned it and put on the grate.

IMG_0036.jpg

So here is where I didn't keep up with the pictures. They were eating before I remembered to take finish and prepared dishes before they were attacked. Sorry but I guess everyone was hungry.

Twice baked potatoes by IH (Dillion)

IMG_0039.jpg

Mac salad by Adam's mom.
Cup in the back was Amish potato salad.

IMG_0040.jpg

Sliced Sirloin tip.

IMG_0041.jpg

Sliced brisket.

IMG_0042.jpg

Bake Beans by Adam's mom.

IMG_0043.jpg

Sliced pork shoulder.

IMG_0044.jpg

Desserts

IMG_0046.jpg

Enjoying the benefits of the day.
Adam on left his wife across from him his mom and dad next to him next to his wife is peachey at the far end of the table his IH Dillion the little guy is Dillon's son

IMG_0045.jpg

A future SMF member he tried everything we made here he is enjoying a wing. This is IH's 4yr old son. Was a great kid we were glad to have him.

thumbnail.jpg

If you remember Peachey gave me this cook set last year and I will have to say it help to improve my cooking abilities.

thumbnail.jpg

So what could I down but return the favor. I learned that Peachey did not have a Webber. WHAT really - he does now.

IMG_0019.jpg

Hahaha :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
Peachey

thumbnail.jpg
It's called pay backs.

Hope you all enjoy the photos as much as we did the gathering. Maybe next year things will be back to normal.

Warren

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky