PA Fall Gathering Dates for The 4th Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
Don't want to step on the spring fling that IH is having and hope a lot of you are planning to attend as I am. But if you are like me and like to plan well in advance here are the dates for the fall gathering at pc farmer's.

October 2nd - 4th, 2020

Hope to see everyone again and some new faces would be welcomed.

Warren

Last edited:
Sounds good. There going to be Bear Burgers? Best on the planet!...JJ

I had planned on going last year but work kicked my butt.

Hope to make it this year and finally meet some of the great people I have had the pleasure of meeting via this fantastic sight. Hope to put faces to the avatars and usernames

Bear Burgers?. . . .OOOOOhhhhh!

Happy New Year,

John

Sorry to say the Bearcarver doesn't make it to the gathering. Wish he did would like to meet him.

Warren

Bev said she wants to come out. You need to keep my seat at the Handicapped table open...JJ

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Most likely Amanda will come. She has to see how the dates will fall with here work at the Pharmacy. Should not be an issue. Amanda really enjoyed the last one...JJ

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky