• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

PA Fall Gathering Dates for The 4th Gathering

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Yup I had texted with Peachey over the weekend and knew he was coming. Just need to make some plans on food besides scrambled eggs. :emoji_laughing:

Warren

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
2 weeks and we will meet. LOL where are you just going to be me Adam and Peachey it looks like. We have some plans of completely different cooking being the use of open wood fire like you would if you were camping.

Warren

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Sorry guys, we will have to shoot for next year too. Sorry to be missing out on Adams Brisket...JJ

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Sorry you are not going to make it JJ but I understand.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like Peachey it is appreciated.

Warren

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
2 weeks and we will meet. LOL where are you just going to be me Adam and Peachey it looks like. We have some plans of completely different cooking being the use of open wood fire like you would if you were camping.

Warren
Are you bringing the rotisserie?

JLeonard

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 17, 2020
If PA wasnt such a ride for me I'd throw in on this. Right in time for my birthday. LOL.

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
If PA wasnt such a ride for me I'd throw in on this. Right in time for my birthday. LOL.
It’s only time come on up. If PC Farmer gets his brisket perfected and Halfsmoked hits his bottle it might be the best birthday celebration ever for you!!

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Planning on bringing the rotisserie Peachey just need to know from farmer how wide the tire rim is.

Warren

IH 1026

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2018
Farmer, Warren, Peachey... I'll be there. I'll be bringing my Weber Kettle, and making some smoked twice baked potatoes. My apologies on the long wait to reply, but I had to finalize some other plans.

ETA; Let me know what else I can bring... plates, spoons, or whatever.

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
I’ll maybe bring my flat top if you think we need breakfast. I’ll see if my wife will allow me to bring any bacon. Wish I knew where to find some eggs.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
I’ll maybe bring my flat top if you think we need breakfast. I’ll see if my wife will allow me to bring any bacon. Wish I knew where to find some eggs.
Dad has bacon. I just need to tell him we will use some. LOL Eggs are the hard part.

Awesome IH.

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Dad has bacon. I just need to tell him we will use some. LOL Eggs are the hard part.

Awesome IH.
I’ll see if I can find any chickens between now and then.
Sounds like we could have a bacon taste testing. Do you think we could find a judge anywhere?

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Judges will all be biased

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.