"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all,well deserved.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Capt. Dan: OTBS #137
Smokin Steve: OTBS #138
travcoman:OTBS #139
bb53chevpro: OTBS #140
Sumosmoke: OTBS #141

Congrats to all of you! I can honestly say that each of you have given me some awesome guidance, either directly or through many of your posts. It is my ambition now to work towards proving myself worthy of being elected to this awesome brotherhood!

I feel lucky to be part of the recent graduating class into the OTBS. It really is something I'm proud of and when I told my husband I wanted to personalize my license plate to OTBS #141 the look was ... well ...
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
eek.gif
another example of his amusement in my love for smoking meat!

Thanks for all the warm congrats!!
biggrin.gif

Thank you Dutch and to all others who voted me into the OTBS. I will continue to try and help everyone that I can as always. I have truly enjoyed being a member of SMF, it is a great neighborhood of friends learning this craft. I look forward to each smoke and hope that the information I post has and will continue to help others wanting to learn.

I am truly grateful,
Tip AKA Travcoman45

WHAT.........TIP GOT IN..........i DEMAND A RECOUNT...........BAH.......! ! ! ! !

LMAO...........j/king...............its a GREAT group of folks...........all deserving........tho tip.......hmmmmmm.......LOLOLOL...........welcome all

I am honored to be inducted with such a great group of fellow smokers, not to mention all the previous members who have expressed support!!

Thanks!!!

That's it---- I am pulling the briskets out of the freezer!!!

I hereby take my Oath to project the qualities that you all expect and are demonstrating with your kindness and patience.

Sincerely,

Steve

Wow what a list of deserving people congrats to all of you
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

WOOOOHOOOOOO, Parties at my place. Thanks to all here that has shown me the way to the OTBS. It is an honor to be part of this.
Thanks,
Andy.

Congrats to all the new knights, you have deserved your ranking. Keep the OTBS true with all your help, suggestions, smoke, and Q too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky