"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all who supported my nomination. I am sorry that I have just now replied. Been out of town since last thursday morning, and it is with great pride and humble thanks, and a nice suprise to find this waiting for me when I logged on. Thanks to all the folks who sent me PM's too.

As much fun as it was to skip town for 4 days with my son for a little fishing, I really did miss this place, and the usual weekend bonding with my Lang!
icon_smile.gif

I will do my best to continue the OTBS tradition! I couldn't have asked for a better group to "Knighted" along with. I feel very privileged to be part of that group, and part of the SMF family.
cool.gif

Congratulations to a fine group of deserving folks!

While my participation has been limited lately I have been able to ghost in on occasion and I can say no more than I heartily welcome all of you proven smokers to the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke!

You have proven your ability and far more importantly you have carried on the spirit of the Order! Keep on keepin' on!

Kudos
and Chers!

Although she has been a part of the SMF Family for a short while, she has contributed greatly to SMF, she shares what she knows and makes others feel welcome here in our smokey corner of the 'net. As it so often happens, those that pitch in and keeps things rolling and interesting sometimes gets overlooked (nice footie 'jammies, BTW).

With that being said, I would like to nominate Karen (CinnamonKC) for membership in the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke.

What say ye?

My apologies to our recent inductees into the OTBS. I forgot to change your profiles to show the "OTBS Member" tag next to your avatars. Took care of it this morning so ya'll should be standing in tall cotton now!!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Enjoy-

I definitely second/third the nomination of Karen into the OTBS. She has been helpful to new members, supportive and responsive to questions asked, and has also displayed some great qvue!

Way to go, Karen!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Well , only being around here for a month or so , and far from knighthood myself , if a non knighted vote carries any weight at all Karen has my vote
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Steve - just noticed your profile didn't get updated to reflect OTBS Member ...

Dutch - looks like one newly inducted OTBS member needs their profile updated, please
biggrin.gif

I'd like to make my first nomination into the OTBS Fellowship - Pineywoods.

He has been an extremely positive member to SMF both in the Forum, and in the Chat room. One member that was smoking their first late night smoke thanked Piney for staying with him in the chat to talk him through his smoke. That's sincere dedication to helping others out. His posts are stamped at all hours of the day (and night) which demonstrates his loyalty to SMF, and the SMF community. And of course, he provides us with mouth-watering qvue, most recently, his first turkey (stuffed with goodies) which was a success to all that got to eat some!

I look forward to the "seconds and thirds" that follow my nomination. Thanks!!
icon_smile.gif

Jerry has my thumbs up, possibly another great addition to the order.

I agree with all said bout piney-was just looking last nite to see if he had his 3 months in-once again I a day late and a $ short-great call sumosmoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky