"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you SumoSmoke for the nomination and the rest of you for supporting it I am honored. If brought into this loyal order I will do my best to carry on the fine tradition that each of you do.

And congratulation's to CinnamonKC for her nomination it is well deserved

Still liking them footed jamies and tall dogs
icon_smile.gif

Great Q-VIEW and lot's of welcomes and being helpfull too
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Hey , noone said I don't get a vote (or two
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
)

To all the new members of the order, I welcome you all with pride.

As a Knightess of the OTBS, I would like to nominate two of our fellow SMF members to be considered for the squires list of the OTBS.
Both have shown their excellent skills with the thin blue smoke and have shown themselves to be helpful and kind to new and old members alike.
They have been positive members of the forum for some time and ...heck, have you seen their Qviews? Check em out!
biggrin.gif

I'd like to nominate Abelman and Seboke.
May I get a second please?

congrats to jerry,karen,seboke,and abelman on there nominaqtions to OTBS. all show some awesome smokes and have talked to most in chat and seem to have the qualities needed to belong to these ranks!!!

Cowgirl and everyone else, I don't know what to say other than Thanks and I'm honored!

I honestly did not expect this and very much appreciate the nomination. I'll do my best to keep it going.

Congrats to everyone else as I think they are some fine choices as I find myself among great company.

Thank you Patty for the nomination, and thanks for all the support from everyone who gave seconds, thirds and on! I am truly humbled and honored to be considered to join the ranks of the OTBS.

I'd like to also give my congrats to Jerry, Karen and Abelman on their nominations as well!

congrats to jerry,karen,seboke,and abelman on there nominations to OTBS
very well deserved ....they have produce great help to everyone and also great q-views ...i hope one day i can prove myself great enough to be invited to join the great hall of OTBS members ....
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky