"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats newest members. I don't frequent this site nearly as much as I used to (darn work getting in the way), but I have seen some great new posters asking all the right questions and providing great advice too. Keep this spirit alive!!!

bb53chevpro has been making more sausage, ribs and butt than most folk see in a lifetime. He's built smokers, and has one going now for his bro-in-law.

He's always there to welcome new folks and help out with questions.

I believe it's high time he was nominated to the Squire's List for consideration to the OTBS.

What say ye fellow Knights, Knightesses and members?

I'll be happy to second the nomination Richtee....
He is well deserving!!

Dang...Ken beat me to it. :)

yup I agree Andy is been throwing out some great smokes and advice to the fellow members in the forum.

LOL...Ken, you're just good.
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

very good choice Rich. I think he'll make a great addition to the distiquished Group!

Way to go, Andy! That smoker you're building for your bro-in-law is professional-grade quality. Pretty work, and congrats on your induction!

i havent checked this thread out latley but congrats to andy on nomination and second!!!! he would be a worthy addition.

Well I will start by saying sorry. Sorry for not being here the last two weeks or so as much as I usually am. This dang pc of my is giving a ton of problems and takes me 20 minutes to get to the site. Will have to format pc and start over (when I can find time).
WOW. I would have never expected this nomination to come so soon but it was all the help from the peoples in the forum that taught me. Thanks for the knowledge. I am honored to be nominated to the Squire's list. I will do my best to keep learning and help others whenever I possibly can.

I would like to thank Rich for the nomination and all others who have seconded the nomination.

bb53chevpro
Andy.

Hope to get this pc fixed soon.

I am formally going to make my bid to the OTBS. I have known you all for just a short time but, I have met some friends on this site that I have learned so much from.

In addition to that I have helped folks in the know and will continue to do so as long as I am associated with this forum.

I can only hope that people here see me for who I am, and that is a person that loves the life of smoking meat.

I will continue with this art forever. I think that the OTBS is one of the best things going as it is completely positive.

God bless and we will see ya at SMF gathering 2008
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

As a member of the OTBS and as a moderator of the forum I am making a special nomination of Sumosmoke to the OTBS. She has learned a lot in the time she has been here, is a very active and always contributes positively to all the new members on the forum. She has posted several succesful and innovative smokes.

What say ye?

Don't know if I need to be an OTBS member to second, but I absolutely second sumosmoke's nomination. Agree with Ron50 100% about her always positive posts and her innovative smokes!

Ron - thanks so much for this nomination to the OTBS. This has special meaning for me as this hobby was something my Dad did and loved, and was something I always wanted to learn from him. He passed away last October before I was able to get a smoker, and never got to teach me the ways of the smokin' world. I got the smoker for Christmas and have learned EVERYTHING related to smoking from SMF. Lots of reading, and a good handful of friends later, I'm honored and humbled to receive this nomination.

Couple of big time thanks to Desertlites, Walking Dude, Travocoman45, Pineywoods, Richtee, Texas Hunter, EME, and of course, Ron50 for making this a special place, and a new and loved special hobby, of mine. If I forgot to mention a name that's close to me, please forgive me as I dont' have music to cut me off and don't want to sound like a ramblin' fool.
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much everyone!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky