Ok...so I did it again!!!Pics..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Around 7 to 8 hrs at 220..........but defintly use a meat therm cause ya don't want to get your beef to over cooked. If ya do, it's forgiving because of the moisture from the onion/mushroom mix and the beef sauce.

Dad Gum It........I got some more stuff to work on now...Those look absolutely wonderful....Thanks for the ideas.......and Pictures...
Steve

Yer killin', me.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Is the recipe for those anywhere on the board?

You gotta be willin' ta share!!

Tom

i am glad someone bumped this one back up...these look so tasty... it always make my tummy growl

i need to eat some leftovers first but either this or a brisket is going onto the smoker next

Thanks Theresa!

gypc, looks like you really create a stir when you make these....I'm going to give them a try soon.

Tom

Wow... thanks for bumping this, I'd have never seen it if you hadn't! Great, now I have sammich envy...
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky