Italian Sausage 4-Cheese Lasagna Wraps (Lotsa Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
First off Robert that meal is perfect and I will be stealing..... sorry doing this one
I am honored....truly.
And never in my mind could there be too much cheese on anything
Great minds drink...er...uh...think alike :emoji_wink:
you should have at least started up the Santa Maria grill to sit by to keep warm
I know you're joking here but I do miss the SM. The problem is that it's been so hot and dry that even one small ember could torch half of Central Texas....literally. Some fool is likely to do it at some point but I don't want to be that fool. May be a while before I feel comfortable firing it up.
I did not know you had a cow and made your own cheese
Oh....did I neglect to mention that little tidbit?
( I know I'm An Ass )
No arguments here :emoji_laughing:
Close up was very nice of you and to keep that green hunks of P@@P off of the food about to be enjoyed.
Thanks amigo. I know you're going through withdrawal not having the avocados but trust me, I have another one to post that will make up for it :emoji_astonished: You're gonna love this one!!
Great Post and love the pasta process
And the final product, I know it must have been wonderful.
Thanks my friend. This truly was a fun and delicious meal. Cannot wait to see what you come up with. Whatever it is, there will probably be potatoes involved :emoji_wink: That might get you thinking....

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
The hits keep coming Robert.
Is that kinda like getting hit over the head with a baseball bat? Seriously, I know what you mean and thanks for the kind words Eric.
For all your efforts You should start a food blog. Excellent work.
I came close a couple years ago. Had the domain all set up and was gonna call it "Bianca's Bistro" but I know absolutely nothing about building or maintaining a website. Additionally, it's all I can do to keep up with everything that goes on in here. The last thing I need is another site to stay on top of.

Robert

What did I think about that? Between clicking the love and typing this I pulled a pack of my home made Italian sausage out of the freezer and into the fridge.
Wow Chris, thank you. That's quite a statement based on a disjointed looking plate like this one was. I was however extremely good so it does have that in it's favor :emoji_wink:

Robert

I'm with Chris! Never too much cheese. I'd be scraping the pan to get it all out of there.
Uh oh...you with Chris? Now there's a scary thought :emoji_laughing: We have exactly 2/3 of the 3 Stooges it appears. I guess I could round out the trio if you want me to. Seriously buddy, I'm with you and Chris. We just love cheese around here and I keep between 30 and 50 pounds of different ones n hand at all times.

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
Love the concept.
Thank you. Brian had commented a couple times about me doing something with homemade pasta so I tried to come up with something a bit different and interesting.
this post has inspired me to get the pasta roller back out!
OH NO!! If this keeps up I'm gonna get lumped in with all those enablers out there. Heaven forbid!! :emoji_laughing:
I can relate to the low carb and the questioning of the doctor thing. There is a reason lawyers and doctors call their profession a "practice".
Great story Ken. Now you have me questioning my doctor. He put me on the same poison you were taking about 10 years ago, maybe more. Blood test came back with just a slight trace of cholesterol and he wanted to knock it out before it got any worse. Here we are a decade later with nothing showing up in blood tests any more but they keep prescribing it. He calls it a "preventive measure". I've not had the same issues you noted but I've been questioning continuation of it for a while now. Thinking I might just stop now. Only a week or so left in this prescription and I may let it lapse after this one is gone and see what happens. I do appreciate the insight you shared.

Robert

Nice work Robert, semolina pasta just can't be beat!
Thank you my friend and you are correct. I got lazy and hadn't made any for a while but am back in the mindset to keep making it going forward. Thanks also for prompting me to get started making my own and for sharing tips and the recipe. Amazing how simple the stuff is to make but such a huge difference over store bought.

Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
Thanks Robert, I'm making up a 500 gram batch tomorrow, five eggs. I'll use half and vac-seal and freeze the other half. Lasts a long time vac-sealed in the fridge too, ready to use. RAY

Lasts a long time vac-sealed in the fridge too, ready to use.
Very much appreciate the heads up. I've read this before but for some reason it never really registered. I have basically a 4 day weekend (and some eggs now :emoji_laughing: ) so might just make a big batch, portion it out, and vac seal. The last batch I made then cranked out lasagna noodles with the last of it, the noodles disintegrated as soon as they hit the hot water to par boil them. Looking back I believe it was because the dough was too old and had just been sitting in the fridge wrapped with plastic wrap. Not any more now that you've reminded me that it can be vac sealed and stay perfect.

Robert

TXS, I'd come down for dinner as your plate looks delicious but I can't take the heat. I woke up to a balmy 42 this AM and loving it !

so hot and dry that even one small ember could torch half of Central Texas....literally. Some fool is likely to do it at some point but I don't want to be that fool.

Yes I know what you mean, that is what happened up here first of the summer, so very dry and hot , and a " fool " as you called it kept burning garbage in her back yard , was told to stop. Next thing you know 150 homes and business lost and 1000's out of their homes.

Dry and hot not good for the safety of the woods and homes

David

All I wanna say is I wanna go to Robert’s restaurant!!
That looks absolutely delicious Robert. We love every ingredient that you used, although we might have used Hot Italian sausage. The salad & garlic bread were looking mighty tasty too! Nicely done as usual!!
Al

I love the wrap idea Robert, it’s like a Lasanchillada! Lol. Whatever you call it, it looks delicious. And you ate two of them? That would definitely put me in a food coma.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris_in_SoCal
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky