Italian Pork In A Roasted Garlic And 3-Cheese Cream Sauce (Few Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks amazing and fresh Robert.
Thanks very much Eric. For an off-the-cuff meal, I was really happy with the way it came out.
I do the same often with different proteins but I don’t use flour
I just used a small amount of flour to bring the wet ingredients together. It was not the primary thickener, the cheeses did that.

Robert

Yes we are. In addition to the extreme heat, we've have not gotten any rain to speak of for about 4 years. Major drought conditions right now and the whole region is a tinderbox ready to ignite...and the fires here started yesterday morning. Getting kinda scary.
Sorry to hear that. We're the other extreme. Too much rain. I'm about ready to build an ark. Now what were those dimensions. 300 cubits long, 60 cubits wide...

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky