• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ok...so I did it again!!!Pics..

the dude abides

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 12, 2008
Thanks for the bump. That does look great. Awesome ring. Looks like its time for you to do another.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
gypc-every time I revisit this thread I keep reminding myself that I got to make this sammie-make that two sammies cuz if I just made one I wouldn't want to share it with the family-stingy rat ain't I!!

fire it up

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2009
Wow! That looked amazing!
I know this thread is pretty old by now but I never saw it before.
Glad Dutch made a post otherwise I might never have come across this and would have an empty space on my to-do list, this is definitely going on it.

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
That why I have to come back every once in awhile to remind ya!! It's good to see ya again!

rivet

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 25, 2008
Man, what's with all those fantastic sammies today? No worries, excellent job gypc! Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.