Ok, show those Christmas scores!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A small, dessert size CI pan from my step daughter, 'cause I only had the big one. It came with a brownie mix--looking forward to seasoning it and making dessert.
The big winner at our house was my grandson, Orion. Since he always helps me cut and split firewood, and knows he's not allowed to touch mine, he's been bugging his Mom for a chainsaw of his own. So I got him one, complete with sound and a vibrating chain. His Mom let him open it first (BIG mistake), 'cause once he saw it he wouldn't put it down for an hour and open any other presents.
BIG hit.

View attachment 652344

Gary

Awesome my friend, looks like he’s ready to get to work! 😉

Mrs SHS and I gifted each other a new set of knives, Cutluxe Artisan Series.
They're pretty nice knives for the price. I was surprised.

20221225_164436.jpg

Santa brought me a new 24” x 16” bamboo cutting board with a juice channel. You can flip it and use the other side as well.
A1A86170-7D15-4C92-BDFD-F3316B529695.jpeg

E29DB374-1CEF-4EA1-8865-46EF27629FF7.jpeg

M&P 15-22 Integrally Suppressed .22 rifle in Muddy Girl Camo
0049F4E4-1EF9-486E-A820-64B509296A2A.jpeg

Not pictured
- bluetooth speaker w/ suction cup for the shower
- 24” long bolt cutters
- 4, 25 round mags for the rifle
- 1/2” impact for my air compressor

Santa brought me a new 24” x 16” bamboo cutting board with a juice channel. You can flip it and use the other side as well.
View attachment 652378

View attachment 652379

M&P 15-22 Integrally Suppressed .22 rifle in Muddy Girl Camo
View attachment 652380

Not pictured
- bluetooth speaker w/ suction cup for the shower
- 24” long bolt cutters
- 4, 25 round mags for the rifle
- 1/2” impact for my air compressor

Nice! My daughter also has the Muddy Girl Camo on her Savage .243! When we got her the rifle, her main concern was making sure it had that camo pattern on it!

We kept it pretty simple this year. Setting up a new household in Florida so a lot of $$ went for the basics.

I got the wife and I matching new camp chairs. These are pretty slick with built in rockers. We use these in the apartment, too
chair.JPG
Wife got me some new t-shirts including 1 that pretty much fits the forum.
t-shirt.JPG

Merry Christmas everyone.

We kept it pretty simple this year. Setting up a new household in Florida so a lot of $$ went for the basics.

I got the wife and I matching new camp chairs. These are pretty slick with built in rockers. We use these in the apartment, too
View attachment 652407
Wife got me some new t-shirts including 1 that pretty much fits the forum.
View attachment 652408

Merry Christmas everyone.
We have those style chairs and like them a lot! Awesome shirt too!!

Finally getting a few minutes to play along. A few of the highlights.

Hand carved mortar and pestle from a friend. The wood and workmanship in this is gorgeous.
001.jpg

SIL and a friend tag-teamed me on this. I think they want me to start yet another hobby. Everything needed to start making my own pasta.
003.jpg

A nice pair of Sorel slippers and a top shelf pair of Birkenstock sandals. The past few years I've had to start getting footwear for functionality as opposed to style because the neuropathy pain in my feet has gotten so bad.
004.jpg

My other SIL knows me pretty well :emoji_wink:
005.jpg

Christmas can be tough on an old fat dog. She was wiped out last night and has a serious puppy hangover going this morning.
006.jpg

Hoping everybody had a merry Christmas!!

Robert

As it was said earlier... We don't gift anymore... If we want something we go get it...

Welp... I wanted/needed a garage update/remodel... So that's what I've been doing on my two weeks Staycation ...

Before the remodel...

IMG_20221217_091740.jpg

There were cabinets all the way over to the water heater

IMG_20221217_091715.jpg

IMG_20221217_091752.jpg

So everything got moved outside so the whole garage (walls and floor) could be pressure washed and painted

IMG_20221219_120318.jpg

And then the finished product looks like this ...

IMG_20221226_073945.jpg

IMG_20221226_074003.jpg

Now comes the task of sorting everything and putting back into the new cabinets... Along with throwing a bunch of junk (inventory) out... I hate throwing out inventory cuz as soon as you do you need it ...

Merry Christmas to all

As it was said earlier... We don't gift anymore... If we want something we go get it...

Welp... I wanted/needed a garage update/remodel... So that's what I've been doing on my two weeks Staycation ...

Before the remodel...

View attachment 652427

There were cabinets all the way over to the water heater

View attachment 652428

View attachment 652434

So everything got moved outside so the whole garage (walls and floor) could be pressure washed and painted

View attachment 652430

And then the finished product looks like this ...

View attachment 652431

View attachment 652432

Now comes the task of sorting everything and putting back into the new cabinets... Along with throwing a bunch of junk (inventory) out... I hate throwing out inventory cuz as soon as you do you need it ...

Merry Christmas to all
very nice!! looks great! and yes, cleaned out a big shed on my yard 2 years ago and miss a lot of the stuff that i got rid of

Everything needed to start making my own pasta.
Those Marcato pasta makers are top of the line . Kids bought me the Atlas 150 a few years ago . It has the removable cutter head . Getting ready to use mine tomorrow .
Robert that's a high quality machine . If you have any questions let me know .

Keith
Nice job on the garage. I've got one back north calling me for a cleanout.
Fueling Around Fueling Around ... Do the chairs fold up ? Where did you get them at ?
As tbern tbern said this only folds flat. I got them at Academy for $70 each.
IMG_2775.JPG
They make another style that does fold and collapse into a tube.
I thought this style was sturdier and more comfortable.

Reactions: GaryHibbert
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky