Ok, show those Christmas scores!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My driveway isn't all that big. 3.5 cars long 2 wide. I can do it quicker using a stand behind than a tractor/blower combo. The stand behind turns much quicker and save me time being out in the cold. I also considered a plow for my truck, but I hate the piles of snow that are still there in April and sometimes May.

Chris
I can turn around at the start of my driveway. But not at the garage. I'll need to back up. Or do a K turn. I can do mine quicker with the tractor. At 44"it is only 2 passes for most of it.

Cooking related a Tappecue therm and a baking rack/pan that can fit a whole rack of ribs
IMG_4550.jpg

and from my local beer distributor, a new sign to hang up in the PA house basement.
IMG_4546.jpg

I can turn around at the start of my driveway. But not at the garage. I'll need to back up. Or do a K turn. I can do mine quicker with the tractor. At 44"it is only 2 passes for most of it.
At 44" I can why it's quicker.

Chris

Not yet but soon to ease the pain.

Blower width = 44" with a single car driveway(assumed by the two passes). Unless I misunderstood.

Chris
Ah! Got ya! It's a touch under 8'wide. Which I found out fast when I parked the RV on it.
20220903_170455.jpg

Reactions: bauchjw
I scored a Henry 17 HMR. I buy myself a present when I feel like it, as being a bachelor gives me those options. Full disclosure, I bought it last week when Field & Stream (Dick's not so Sporting Goods) had a closeout on all guns and ammo .25% off. They're closing that part of the store down. Ordered the fancy walnut stocks for it also. The pics don't do them justice. Merry Christmas!

View attachment 652288
You will love the .17hmr.

I scored a Savage in .17hmr a few years ago. 50% off. Last one on the shelf. left handed bolt. i snatched it up. I shoot either hand!

Daughter got me a thermapen one, which is awesome. I had a cheapo knockoff that too 30 sec to read a temperature. This is literally only 1 second to read temp.

Wife got me a pizza stone for baking bread. And a ka grinder attachment for making sausage. And a huge assortment of beef jerky from righteous fellow. I opened the Carolina reaper one and it is very delicious.

I got myself i mean the family an excalibur dehydrator for jerky. Ive had my eye on one for a couple years and they finally came back in stock.

I got the same rifle. Headshot only gun. My buddy in Memphis was inspired and got one as well. He learned the hard way to maintain the headshot rule. LOL
I've been eyeballing the Boyds stocks for the Marlin. It'll cost more than I paid for the gun. And yes...head shot capable at all times. I love that thing. I'm sure the Henry is just as accurate, but that gun is going to see limited use. It's a bbq rifle.

Rafter H BBQ Rafter H BBQ watch out for that hand grenade sauce if you haven't had it. My friend was gifted some a while back and let me try it. While not nuclear waste hot, it had my attention.

mr_whipple mr_whipple I have not tried it yet… my son got that for me! But reading the ingredients, I will proceed with caution! Appreciate the heads up!

• Wow
Reactions: bauchjw
A small, dessert size CI pan from my step daughter, 'cause I only had the big one. It came with a brownie mix--looking forward to seasoning it and making dessert.
The big winner at our house was my grandson, Orion. Since he always helps me cut and split firewood, and knows he's not allowed to touch mine, he's been bugging his Mom for a chainsaw of his own. So I got him one, complete with sound and a vibrating chain. His Mom let him open it first (BIG mistake), 'cause once he saw it he wouldn't put it down for an hour and open any other presents.
BIG hit.

1672000930996.png

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky