Ok, show those Christmas scores!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
2 things that are great additions to the kitchen.

IMG_20221225_102550390_HDR.jpg

A juicer. Kind of a whoopsie here. I bought one. But didn't advertise that I did. And one of the kids bought me one. Because he heard me talking about it. I guess I can ship mine back. I haven't even opened it yet. Or. Toss it in the RV. And a proof box. This one is really cool because it folds flat for storage.

2 things that are great additions to the kitchen.

View attachment 652270

A juicer. Kind of a whoopsie here. I bought one. But didn't advertise that I did. And one of the kids bought me one. Because he heard me talking about it. I guess I can ship mine back. I haven't even opened it yet. Or. Toss it in the RV. And a proof box. This one is really cool because it folds flat for storage.
Nothing yet, daughter is still sleeping. Steve the juicer folds flat?

lol! Nice score with the snowblower. Ariens are hard to beat.
Thanks that's what my research told me. I'm about to find out in an hour. They loaded the shipping crate in the back of my pickup with a forklift. It was a funny site to see my wife and I getting it off the truck in 15* weather and then I had to put it together.

with as cold as its been, that coal was a pretty good gift!!
If I only had a place to burn it.

Chris

Thanks that's what my research told me. I'm about to find out in an hour. They loaded the shipping crate in the back of my pickup with a forklift. It was a funny site to see my wife and I getting it off the truck in 15* weather and then I had to put it together.

If I only had a place to burn it.

Chris
what one did you get? from the big box store or dealer?

I know, I have a juicer that I have not used for years. Although it did great juicing pomegranate seeds for martinis!
I wanted one for years. I'll be using this for processing peppers for hot sauce.

what one did you get? from the big box store or dealer?
Ace hardware was the only place around here that had one in stock. It's the 28" deluxe with an 8.5hp motor. All other places I would have had to order and have it shipped. Trial run it did really good. Today will be more of a challenge clearing the stuff from the street plow.

Reactions: Steve H
Ace hardware was the only place around here that had one in stock. It's the 28" deluxe with an 8.5hp motor. All other places I would have had to order and have it shipped. Trial run it did really good. Today will be more of a challenge clearing the stuff from the street plow.
Nice I had the deluxe 28 SHO shipped in from Chicago a few years ago 306cc engine it is a beast

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky