Nov-Dec Throwdown Voting Thread..Take Two. Please Vote Again if you voted already.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who's the winner?

• 1) Smokey Jowl and Chipotle Mac and Cheese - Homegrown Hickory-Smoked Pork Jowl Bacon, Homemade Peca

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Grilled and smoked sweet corn, red onion, green chili peppers, red chili peppers, red bell pepper

• 3) This is my 10 cheese Smoked Mac & Cheese with spiced bacon sprinkles. Accompanying the mac & che

• 4) Alpine Swiss Mac & Cheese Swiss Cheese, German Beer, Cream, Macaroni Noodles, Fresh Smoked Farmer

• 5) Name of dish: Buffalo Chicken Mac n Blue Cheese Mac n Cheese with chunks of smoked Buffalo chick

• 6) Homemade pastrami and Swiss Mac n cheese

• 7) Macaroni with smoked garlic milk, Velveeta, and bacon and made little balls, then rolled the ball

• 8) Macaroni & Six Smoked Cheese Croquette Stuffed with a Beef Brisket Burnt End Paired with: Oak

• 3 CHEESE SMOKED SALMON -N-SHRIMP CASSROLE This dish is homeade penne mac-n-cheese mixed with stir fr

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
1) Smokey Jowl and Chipotle Mac and Cheese - Homegrown Hickory-Smoked Pork Jowl Bacon, Homemade Pecan-Smoked Chipotles, Oak-Smoked Trio of Cheese (Sharp Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack), Rosemary Breadcrumb Crumble

View media item 185693
2) Grilled and smoked sweet corn, red onion, green chili peppers, red chili peppers, red bell pepper and a yellow bell pepper.
Minced and sauteed shallot and garlic cloves. Half and half, elbow macaroni, shredded marble cheddar and homemade bread crumbs.
All in a cast iron skillet and into the smoker. Serve topped with chives.

View media item 185695
3) This is my 10 cheese Smoked Mac & Cheese with spiced bacon sprinkles. Accompanying the mac & cheese are a smoked turkey leg, apple-walnut stuffing, and cranberry sauce. The cheese in the mac & cheese is sharp yellow cheddar, smoked cheddar, extra sharp white cheddar, smoked gouda, velveeta, mozzarella, asiago, monterey jack, gruyere, and muenster.

View media item 185696
4) Alpine Swiss Mac & Cheese
Swiss Cheese, German Beer, Cream, Macaroni Noodles, Fresh Smoked Farmers Brats, Smoked Red Peppers & Shallots, Pretzel Topping.

View media item 185697
5) Name of dish: Buffalo Chicken Mac n Blue Cheese

Mac n Cheese with chunks of smoked Buffalo chicken wing meat and chunks of smoked blue cheese. Chicken wings were injected with Buffalo wing sauce, then smoked, and then the meat was pulled from the bones. The mac n cheese was made from home-smoked colby jack cheese, seasoned with home-smoked salt and pepper, along with other mac n cheese ingredients. The chunks of wing meat were added in, and then large pieces of home-smoked Danish Blue cheese were stirred in. The dish was dusted with Jeff's Rib Rub and then baked.

View media item 185698
6) Homemade pastrami and Swiss Mac n cheese

View media item 185699
7) Macaroni with smoked garlic milk, Velveeta, and bacon and made little balls, then rolled the balls in ground round mixed with blue cheese

View media item 186034
8) Macaroni & Six Smoked Cheese Croquette

Stuffed with a Beef Brisket Burnt End

Paired with:

Oak Smoked St.Louis Spare Ribs

and a Turbinado Sugar Rub

View media item 185701
9) 3 CHEESE SMOKED SALMON -N-SHRIMP CASSROLE
This dish is homeade penne mac-n-cheese mixed with stir fried salad shrimp mushrooms and chopped onion and a dash of fresh cracked black pepper and sea salt. Topped with smoked steelhead salmon fillet, cubed chedder chunks, shredded block motzerella and sharp chedder cheeses. Then smoked till the cheese ozzed and got a golden color. Served with strawberry bananna slices for dessert, and cold beer in a lighthouse.

View media item 185993

Last edited:
Tough decision again! Everyone did an outstanding job once again! Whatever the outcome I think all of you are winners!

They all look fantastic!!!!! Great job to all who entered. I wish I would have had time to come up with an idea and enter. The last month has been so busy ( hunting, upcoming holidays, work, two kids under 3 ). I really wanted to enter something for this tribute to Gary.

Wow, everyone has a great chance to win...Congrats to all of you and Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters on SMF...
grilling_smilie.gif

Great Job All!

Looking forward to the recipes on All of these dishes

Todd

knowing gary, i'd say he would have to try ALL of them..........nice job everyone!

I am just waiting for the judges scores back and I can make the announcements.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky