Nov-Dec Throwdown Voting Thread..Take Two. Please Vote Again if you voted already.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who's the winner?

• 1) Smokey Jowl and Chipotle Mac and Cheese - Homegrown Hickory-Smoked Pork Jowl Bacon, Homemade Peca

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Grilled and smoked sweet corn, red onion, green chili peppers, red chili peppers, red bell pepper

• 3) This is my 10 cheese Smoked Mac & Cheese with spiced bacon sprinkles. Accompanying the mac & che

• 4) Alpine Swiss Mac & Cheese Swiss Cheese, German Beer, Cream, Macaroni Noodles, Fresh Smoked Farmer

• 5) Name of dish: Buffalo Chicken Mac n Blue Cheese Mac n Cheese with chunks of smoked Buffalo chick

• 6) Homemade pastrami and Swiss Mac n cheese

• 7) Macaroni with smoked garlic milk, Velveeta, and bacon and made little balls, then rolled the ball

• 8) Macaroni & Six Smoked Cheese Croquette Stuffed with a Beef Brisket Burnt End Paired with: Oak

• 3 CHEESE SMOKED SALMON -N-SHRIMP CASSROLE This dish is homeade penne mac-n-cheese mixed with stir fr

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Got the last Judges scores back today. As soon as I get home ill get it figured out and announced.

sorry for the delay but the judges ISP dropped and they just got it fixed today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky