• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My first porky post

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

azrocker

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Feb 3, 2009
OK I am sure this will get better but I must say with all the advice I found on here this is pretty yummy. I smoked most of the night finished in the oven then let it rest in the cooler. I used the finishing sauce and let it soak in.

Started Late in the afternoon. The fun begins.

About 2 hours in.

Foiled!

Next morning out of oven at 200 degrees

Pulled!

jay

Feb 8, 2009
could you explain the "cooler" I am sure you put the meat in a cool area, but why? How cool? Great pics, mouth watering to say the least. I think I can smell the pork!

desertlites

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Dec 6, 2007
good looking pp for another AZ boy.I really like the finishing sauce-U?

bassman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 15, 2007
Looks great. Thanks for the Qview.

azrocker

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Feb 3, 2009
Yow I played with the finishing sauce a little. Put some chepolte pepper in etc. It came out well.

northwet smoker

Meat Mopper
May 28, 2008
Great looking PP. Thanks for sharing the q-view.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

creative rock

Meat Mopper
Apr 21, 2008
MMMMMMM... Lookin good AZ!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I have two picnic roasts in the smoker right now. Winco had them on for .68 a pound and knowing how great pulled pork from the smoker can be couldn't resist!
thanks for sharing,
Matt

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky