Mozzarella

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll take some pics and give you my results

Gary

I'll take some pics and give you my results

Gary
110.gif
beercheer.gif

Is it cheese yet??

The longer the wait, the greater the reward.
Alright, alright, alright   I opened one just now  The smoke really kicks it up a notch, a nice mild smoke flavor (very mild)  Just right 

Here are a couple of pics.  Really good and super easy  Homemade cheese and cold smoked  Pretty good combination 

You can see the smokey color  Stayed in the fridge a little over 3 weeks

Alright, alright, alright   I opened one just now  The smoke really kicks it up a notch, a nice mild smoke flavor (very mild)  Just right 

Here are a couple of pics.  Really good and super easy  Homemade cheese and cold smoked  Pretty good combination 

You can see the smokey color  Stayed in the fridge a little over 3 weeks

Really looks good but I want mine with some crackers and salami.

Looks very nice & tasty Gary, great job ! You've really inspired me to give this a try here in the near future ! Again, awesome job ! Thumbs Up

To me the smoke gives it a different flavor, You can still taste the Mozzarella but just a mild smokey flavor. I used my AMNPS with wine barrel pellets  

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky