Homemade Mozzarella and Sunday morning Pizza for breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking pie David! Mona and the MIL got lucky to have 3 slices to fight over....I'd left em nothing but crust I couldnt have stopped eating on it.

Jim

Thanks Jim for the like and the comment

\it was a very nice pie, it is not that they were lucky , that I saved them some .
It is I am scared of Mona and I know better. lol 😱😱😱

David

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
For those of you who have done homemade mozzarella have any of you added mild lipase? I'm going to give this a go in the next couple weeks. I plan on try by to make smaller balls that I'll marinade in an oil and herb blend. SmokinAl SmokinAl LoydB LoydB

Thanks Jeff, now I have to look this up and see why I did not add, lol

I did not , hope the others chime in as , I would like to know also. Is it a flavour or exhilarator thing?

David
Seems to enhance flavor, not required. Just curious on folks thoughts on it for fresh mozzarella.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
For those of you who have done homemade mozzarella have any of you added mild lipase? I'm going to give this a go in the next couple weeks. I plan on try by to make smaller balls that I'll marinade in an oil and herb blend. SmokinAl SmokinAl LoydB LoydB

I do not use lipase. That's not really a philosophical stance, I just don't do it...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky