• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Meat on a stick

S-met

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 1, 2019
Had an interesting lunchroom conversation at work today. One of my employees was talking about some old-world Italian recipe that consisted of the organs from a young milk-fed goat that are chopped up into a meatball, skewered, wrapped in its intestines and grilled over an open flame.

The initial thought was a little perplexing, but then I realized that you could probably convince me to eat just about anything if you put it on a stick and grill it over an open flame.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Don't know about an Italian version but the Greek Kokoretsi (Kokoreci), Lamb or Goat Offal wrapped in Caulfat and Intestine on a Rotisserie is an Easter Tradition. Made well it's very good, if you are into Offal...JJ

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.