Let’s see the dogs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1574085019381.png

Ruby with her Cowboy Rider Costume and chilling with her sunglasses. Wife took her to a Barktoberfest Charity shindig. She got a pair of free sunglasses for the doggo :emoji_grin: . She found a vendor selling sunglasses straps for dogs. They work great and this dog actually doesn't mind wearing them!

It's funny how that happens! Ever stop and think who's in charge?

Big like! They know where to lay. One would almost think they are buds.

Ryan

Big like! They know where to lay. One would almost think they are buds.

Ryan

Inseparable! Most of the time the white Pit mix, the baby, snuggles with one of the Bother Beagles, sleeping with his front leg over them...JJ

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Went to another Dog shindig this weekend and walked around the park and pond. We almost came home with more dogs than we left with :emoji_sweat_smile: . Our pet to sq foot ratio is a bit high at the moment. Time to move! haha.

Ruby had fun chilling and taking pics, not to mention all the toys and SWAG she got... Which she mostly destroyed the same day. Dog life is rough life :emoji_wink:

ruby.jpg

Last edited:
Not for sure if there was supposed to be a pic on your post misplaced but I can't see one, just a big minus sign

Will have to check it out on my computer, my phone is not so smart today! See some other pics aren't there that used to be

Your 9 week old pup is beautiful. It's the big brown sad eyes that get me... that's why my wife has to scold big guy if he's naughty, I don't have the heart to

Ryan

I swear my pups are life’s best medicine. My wife’s shitzhu Lucy passed away at 15 last October. After about two months I bought her our mini goldendoodle Zoey for a Christmas present. Zoey loves having a playmate so for our anniversary this year I bought her a mini chocolate labradoodle Oscar. I love them a ton. Sometimes I can’t explain just how much joy they give us.
1815121C-C16B-42B1-808C-0A61B9B1A54D.jpeg
FB808DF0-9195-4984-A5A0-1FDC78C007A8.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky