I've Been A Good Boy So Mommy Said To Order Some Beef (1 Pic)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
"43 pounds of whole beef tenderloins"
Robert! I'm Denny O your long lost brother (from a different mother) When is the family dinner you talked about when we together last?

A former boss loved to grill them whole, season and then throw onions in the coals , I can attest to the flavor profile was awesome. Not sure they added flavor but all around greatness lol

Robert, morning.... How unfortunate you must suffer through your meals having the same flavor profile and texture.. "Delicious and tender"... The options of making "stew, burgers, soup, chicken fried, roasts, hash etc. are no longer on the menu... You will lose the many skills you have developed, over the years... That my friend is sad to hear...
I do believe we are witnessing the demise of a once great chef.... A man that lost the fine art of meal development, because of the tenderloin... A lesson to heed...

Your friends at SMF....

weep.jpg

Bob's your uncle! Nothing like the love of a Mommy.

Whoa , gonna be eatin' good in the hood Robert!

Yes sir there is!! Unlike any of the filets I've had in the past, these have amazing flavor. We're gonna enjoy these.

Oh Boy!!
I see a lot of Awesome Views coming our way!!

Thanks so much Bear. Yep, I grilled a few of them last night and they are superb.

Nice score Robert.

Thanks so much Jake. Always helps to have the support of the woman who controls the purse strings :emoji_wink:

Robert

That is the Mother Load Robert, very nice.

Thank you sir. Got a neighbor that wants one of them but not sure if I want to let it go :emoji_wink:

Excellent Robert! Enjoy. Anxiously waiting to see some posts.

Thanks Mike. Grilled up a few last night and moght post them sometime soon. Have not pulled the pics off the phone yet so don't know what it's gonna look like.

Robert! I'm Denny O your long lost brother (from a different mother) When is the family dinner you talked about when we together last?

Denny...I seem to remember that discussion. It was agreed that the dinner in question would happen whenever you showed up. i've not heard that you were coming so we are waiting for you :emoji_wink:

Robert

I bet you hit the submit button before she finished saying yes.

In a normal situation you'd be correct :emoji_wink: This however is not a "normal" meat order for us so I actually waited till the next day to give her a chance to flip-flop on me. She stayed the course though so I did what I was given permission to do.

I can see many great cooks/smokes come to our viewing pleasure, thank you Robert

Got one under my belt last night. Just need to see what the pics look like and decide if it's worth posting.

Robert, that lady is a keeper!!

Yes she is Charles, yes she is. I kinda knew that from our very first date though :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
A former boss loved to grill them whole, season and then throw onions in the coals

That sounds interesting Mike. Thanks for sharing that. I might have to think through it and see if I can come up with something interesting.

That is a nice stash for sure!
I’d be happy with just one of them!

Thank you Al. One is just a tease though. You'll go through it like Grant went through Richmond and be left wanting more :emoji_astonished:

How unfortunate you must suffer through your meals having the same flavor profile and texture.. "Delicious and tender".

Oh but Dave my friend, as much as I appreciate your concern, such is not the case. Due to some of Tracy's dietary constraints, beef comprises the majority of our menu. She understands how difficult it is to have a varied menu so she gives me a lot of flexibility to keep different stuff on hand to work with. I have 15 to 20 different cuts of beef in the freezers (as well as a couple different beef ribs) and a ton of options for creating different dishes. There is no lack of variety in our meals, I can assure you of that sir :emoji_wink:

Robert

Robert, I bet you have them locked up in the vault and brought them out for a photo shoot.

Actually they are in the garage fridge waiting to be broken down into roasts and steaks. I shouldn't tell you this but the garage door is open most of the time so you could just swing by and grab a couple of them. Let me know when you do though and I'll show you to the patio where you can cook them :emoji_laughing:

Bob's your uncle! Nothing like the love of a Mommy.

Not sure who Uncle Bob is but you're right in that it's a good thing to stay in good favor with Bianca's mommy :emoji_wink:

Dang! I can’t wait to see all the great stuff you do with that! Heck of a haul! Congrats!

Thanks Jed. I did some last night and if the pics are decent I might just have to post them up. :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: robrpb and bauchjw
Not sure who Uncle Bob is but you're right in that a good thing to stay in good favor with Bianca's mommy :emoji_wink:
Hahaha. I had just finished watching the movie “The World’s Fastest Indian”. The phrase was used in it. I googled it and it’s a positive commonly used phrase in the UK and commonwealth countries. I liked it and probably be using it periodically as part of my vernacular.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
That's some beautiful beef right there!

I'd get your old lady something real nice in return. Maybe a nice new vacuum cleaner or a gym membership. She will love it I promise.
1647894476439.png

Hahaha. I had just finished watching the movie “The World’s Fastest Indian”. The phrase was used in it. I googled it and it’s a positive commonly used phrase in the UK and commonwealth countries. I liked it and probably be using it periodically as part of my vernacular.

Alrighty, that explains it and thank you for clarifying. Now I know why I didn't have a clue what you were referencing :emoji_wink: Oh the sheltered life I seem to have lived. Gotta admit though, I'm kinda fond of the phrase.

I'd get your old lady something real nice in return. Maybe a nice new vacuum cleaner or a gym membership.

Thanks buddy. I did get her something really nice. Got her one of those Barbie Doll chain saws like xray xray has. That way she doesn't have to keep pestering me to fire up a real saw to cut one twig while she's working in the yard. I probably don't need to tell you about "the look" I got for that :emoji_laughing:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky