I was bored and since I have the smoker fired up......................ABT's + Q view and dusty littl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vegassmokeout

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
Las Vegas
My pretty green babies and their friends.....

And here is my secret, whipped cream cheese mixed with rub mix

And another little'l secret, i dust the them before the pepper jack cheese goes on.

And here they are with another dusting of rub.  Now waiting to hit the smoker.

Thanks for looking and happy smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Your abt's look awesome

just wanna ask a question... what's the purpose of cutting the top off the pepper... what I see happening is the cheese melting and running out the cut off end....

just wanna ask a question... what's the purpose of cutting the top off the pepper... what I see happening is the cheese melting and running out the cut off end....
Just a habit.  It makes a mess anyways.  Never thought about cutting just the stem off.  Hmmmmm Great idea thou.....  Thank ya.

Just a habit.  It makes a mess anyways.  Never thought about cutting just the stem off.  Hmmmmm Great idea thou.....  Thank ya.

FWIW.. I just leave the stem on ... makes for a neat handle once they cool off ... sometimes I get lucky when splitting the pepper and split the stem some too.. both halves get a handle

But it does make for a better "canoe" if you don't cut the top off....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky