Hi, from SE Penna.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bud J

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 3, 2020
Hi to all the members here. Just joined the group and happy to be able to get great advice, etc for smoking.
Am fairly new to smokin’ as GF has the high-end MES that we’ve used about six times and I just purchased an analog Char-Broil. So will make for a good comparison between us.
We will probably be doing box mod on hers since loading chips every 30’ for a butt is not very convenient.
Looking forward to tips and recipes.

What part of SE PA are you from? SE PA here as well.... Skippack PA, Montgomery County

Hi to all the members here. Just joined the group and happy to be able to get great advice, etc for smoking.
Am fairly new to smokin’ as GF has the high-end MES that we’ve used about six times and I just purchased an analog Char-Broil. So will make for a good comparison between us.
We will probably be doing box mod on hers since loading chips every 30’ for a butt is not very convenient.
Looking forward to tips and recipes.

Am in Delaware County. Have been to your area a few times as I used to play golf sometimes at Skippack.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky