Hello From Southern Wisconsin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WisconsinCampChef

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 23, 2019
Edgerton, Wi
Checking in from South Central Wisconsin. Relatively new to smoking/curing meats. Wife and I recently moved into our first house and we bought (she allowed me to buy) a pellet grill. Having used it over the last few week I have come to rely pretty heavily on this forum for tips and tricks as well as recopies and general guidelines on cooking times and temps. I mostly have smoke the usual stuff (Whitetail deer, beef, chicken, pork). I am currently curing 13lbs of side pork using disco's recipe since he seems to be the authority on it. They should be ready to go on my next day off, Tuesday. With my schedule at work, 4 days on 4 days off, i should have plenty of time to experiment! Cant wait, and thanks for all the help so far.

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you join the fun.

Chris

Reactions: JC in GB
Good Morning and welcome to the best Forum on the Web

Gary

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky