Hello from Northern Alberta Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokeyRancher

Original poster
Oct 28, 2019
Northern Alberta
My Handle is SmokeyRancher. My wife and I own a small Farm/Ranch in Northern Alberta. We raise Speckle Park Beef Cattle for breeding stock and consumption. I work in the oil patch (what's left of it) moving drilling rigs mostly in the winter months. I'm an avid hunter and fisherman, I have 2 awesome son's that love to do what I do!!
I'm new to this forum and look forward to reading and researching all the info you guys have shared. I've built a few smokers over the years with the latest model made from left over materials
SMOKER 2019.jpg
that I literally am just doing the 1st smoke in today!!

Welcome to the group! This is just the place to find all the info you will need and more then you will want.

We love pics of your cook from start to finish. This also shows others ideas on smoking and opens up doors we may not of thought of.

If you go to the SEARCH icon and type in the key word, it will bring up posts on that subject for you to look at.

Lots of info and a lot of people willing to help with anything you want to ask.

Reactions: SmokeyRancher
Welcome to the site, happy to have you join up. I'm praying for global warming to start this year.

Chris

Good Morning and welcome to the best Forum on the Web

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky