Hello From Illinois!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bburk1126

Original poster
Apr 27, 2019
Hello Fellow Smokers,
Been a total amateur smoker for the last several years, only smoking a couple things a year, but now want to get more into it. I have a DynaGlo Upright propane smoker that seems to do pretty well with the few things I have done on it so far. Found these forum pages and looking for some inspiration! Quick question though...anyone know how to change our profile name on here?? Apparently I blew right by that when I signed up and my laptop auto-populated it! Thanks!

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join up. One of the Mods or admins can change your name. I've tagged two that are on here fairly frequently - bmudd14474 bmudd14474 @pc farmer.

Chris

Reactions: bburk1126
Brett send me a PM with what you want it to be and i can change it.

Welcome to SMF.

Brian

hour south of Chicago...
Just wondering . I've heard your last name in the building trades . Alot of guys live in southern Ill. , but work on this side of the river .
Do you need help getting it touch with bmudd ? Click on his name , then choose start conversation .

Just wondering . I've heard your last name in the building trades . Alot of guys live in southern Ill. , but work on this side of the river .
Do you need help getting it touch with bmudd ? Click on his name , then choose start conversation .
Don't know of any relatives down that way. We love the area though. We have vacationed down in the Garden of the Gods area a couple of times.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky