Ground beef, zucchini low carb marinara skillet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
batching it tonight. Had a pound of ground beef in the fridge and a few zucchini from the garden.
22324D63-8DEA-4EEB-948F-ED8A8D5BDE58.jpeg

I put the ground beef in a CI skillet and in to the Smoker for 30 min. I drained the fat and added chopped zucchini to the meat
I had a jar of marinara sauce and poured it in too.
18BCDDBB-E6E5-4BE1-96F6-4D77DD90FF07.jpeg

Let the trio cook for 45 min and topped with cheese. Back in to smoker for 20 min
0B4387D8-E0A9-4A1C-9AE5-362C7935A6E4.jpeg

Taste was pretty good. Don’t miss the carbs the pasta brings to the table. Nothing fancy but keeps the machine going without pinging.

Man that looks great. We use alot of zuccs in dishes.

Wanted to add mushrooms and onions but the pan fell on the ground. Since I’m eating it no 10 second rule and in to trash

That meal looks delicious to me!
I could eat that every night!
Congrats on making the carousel!
Al

We had zucs last night too. Wife ran a couple through her Spiralizer toy and turned them into "spaghetti." Topped with homemade marinara sauce. It was surprisingly good.

Awesome meal.
Thank you. Just had some for breakfast. I have to make more of this.

We had zucs last night too. Wife ran a couple through her Spiralizer toy and turned them into "spaghetti." Topped with homemade marinara sauce. It was surprisingly good.
yes I agree. it is surprisingly good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky