got to love our vegan buddies....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brdprey

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 8, 2009
westvalley city, utah
icon_rolleyes.gif
 ok this was sent to me by one of my vegan buddies, i posted it on another site but just couldnt help spreading the love shown to me... this is for your own good i guess........rofl........ive sent him some response from theother site.

no im not spreading anti anyting just sharing the crap i get from this turkey. sometimes i just want to strangle him.

enjoy

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/22/reducing-the-risks-of-holiday-grilling/

You have my condolences for having to put up with such a provider of the manipulation of the facts.  Everyone needs a cross to bear in life, so that you may recognize the good times when they appear and he's obviously yours.

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

They can say that smoking meat is bad for you all they want to. I and alot of folks here don't really care. I'm going smoke my meat till they say it's good for me. I'm patient and I can wait maybe it will be like coffee alone time ago it will kill you and I think that it's good for you now.

my soon to be sister in law thinks she is a vegan. she says its cruel to slaughter animals for food. this October she came over to the house wearing a brand new Guess brand leather jacket. WTF

According to the news nothing is safe and we should all be dead by now with all the hazards we are exposed to. someone should sponsor a smack a vegan day!
jk.gif

my soon to be sister in law thinks she is a vegan. she says its cruel to slaughter animals for food. this October she came over to the house wearing a brand new Guess brand leather jacket. WTF

According to the news nothing is safe and we should all be dead by now with all the hazards we are exposed to. someone should sponsor a smack a vegan day!
jk.gif
In think you should point out the jacket, if she walks the walk........

Oh I did meat. I put her soy nuts through the proverbial ringer, in a good natured kind of way of course.

jk.gif
In think you should point out the jacket, if she walks the walk........

Did you know we have a PETA Chapter here? People Eating Tasty Animals has a charter membership here

lol he laughed at the responses and was glad you all took it in stride. before i left last night i gave him a gift card for dinner to famous daves

smoke house. all he did was smile

actualy that article is true and not twisted facts, but we don't cook over high heat when we smoke so it doesn't realy apply.  but we do cook a lot of well done meat which is harder on the digestive system that rare meat.

Steve

Not only do we cook with low heat, but also indirect.... no fat dripping into the fire. All the smokers either have a drip/water pan or on offset firebox.

I just tell my "vegan/vegetarian" friends that "at least the cow has 4 legs and can attempt to run away, the head of lettuce just screams silently and dies. LOL

I also laughed my $%# off when that artical came out about a year ago saying that eating to much tofu was actually BAD for you! HA!
ROTF.gif

Thats what I'm talkin about dude. Anything out there studied the right way will be proven bad for you. I'm not saying be a glutton, but if you worry about everything you hear on the news then you may as well lock yourself in a bunker with water and vegetables...until they prove that those are bad for you too.

Not only do we cook with low heat, but also indirect.... no fat dripping into the fire. All the smokers either have a drip/water pan or on offset firebox.

I just tell my "vegan/vegetarian" friends that "at least the cow has 4 legs and can attempt to run away, the head of lettuce just screams silently and dies. LOL

I also laughed my $%# off when that artical came out about a year ago saying that eating to much tofu was actually BAD for you! HA!
ROTF.gif

Thats what I'm talkin about dude. Anything out there studied the right way will be proven bad for you. I'm not saying be a glutton, but if you worry about everything you hear on the news then you may as well lock yourself in a bunker with water and vegetables...until they prove that those are bad for you too.

ROTF.gif

You mean the water with the jet fuel in it?  
beercheer.gif

My personal hero  is George Burns! Smoked cigars, drank wine, ate steak, had a ton of laughs and lived to be over 100 yrs. old! ..... and probably outlived all his "veggy" friends! LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky