Got some new toys in today!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Then start a brisket for overnight smoke.
I have the RT-700. One thing I have loved is no more overnight cooks that I had been doing on my WSM.

This is the temp profile I use on briskets and usually I can get them done same day. Start at 180 for an hour or two (that is max smoke on the rec teq). then kick it up to 275 till probe tender all over. This works real good, lots of flavor and cuts the time way down. I usually stat them at 0600, or a touch earlier. But never do overnight cooks, because I dont have to :).

Reactions: fftwarren
EF2A6623-BC28-47DD-8407-27D7769BC0D1.jpeg

Working on videos but here’s a little finished qview (if that’s what we still call pics of our food) of the Picanha

Nice haul man, congrats on the new cookers! I too just started back poking around here. Is it me or is buying new cooking stuff addicting?

Reactions: fftwarren
That’s some good looking cooking.....I got the 1250 right after it came out....just LOVE it....I think you will be pleased with yours as well! Have you used the bullet yet? It has been calling to me but just trying NOT to give in to the call....

oh and welcome back!

That’s some good looking cooking.....I got the 1250 right after it came out....just LOVE it....I think you will be pleased with yours as well! Have you used the bullet yet? It has been calling to me but just trying NOT to give in to the call....

oh and welcome back!
I haven’t unpacked the bullseye. Won’t until February (that’s when we will move into our apartment). My buddy bought a bullseye and did his inaugural cook of some babybacks yesterday. He is brand new to smoking and they came amazing. He is over the moon

I haven’t unpacked the bullseye. Won’t until February (that’s when we will move into our apartment). My buddy bought a bullseye and did his inaugural cook of some babybacks yesterday. He is brand new to smoking and they came amazing. He is over the moon
I just got a 1250 and for some reason want a Bull too. If you only lived at home would the 1250 be good enough or would the Bull be worth getting?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky