Got some new toys in today!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1250 with grill grates is good enough. I wouldn’t own both at the same house unless I was smoking for huge crowds and needed the extra room for additional items. The bull temp doesn’t go as low as the 1250. And I saw 764 degrees on my 1250 the other day. So the 1250 can smoke lower and get just as hot. Plus the bull also isn’t wifi compatible. It’s all manual operation. It’s a good little grill for portable use or what not but I wish I had my 1250 at the apartment. But can’t afford 2 1250s right now

I just got a 1250 and for some reason want a Bull too. If you only lived at home would the 1250 be good enough or would the Bull be worth getting?
Depends on what you want to use the bull for. I like the combo of my RT700 and Genesis gasser.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky