Good morning, folks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AmazonDon703

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 15, 2019
TEXAS
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen and fellow BBQ enthusiasts.

Pleasure to be here. My name is Dave, I live in Texas via Northern Virginia (military). I own a camp chef woodwind pellet grill, a cheap $90 offset smoker then I got from home Depo (I also use more and get much better results than the pellet grill that cost me almost a grand ) and I'm looking to be the soon owner of a old Country BBQ pits vertical smoker. I've been doing a lot of research and if any of you could point me in the direction of any reviews or someone that owns one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Reactions: JC in GB
Hi Dave!
Welcome to
small-logo.png

Don't know much about neither.
You might be able to mine some info in the Pellet Smokers Group. https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forums/pellet-smokers-group.3155/
I did a quick impromptu search, but turned up nothing on Old Country BBQ.
Hang around though, somebody probably knows around here.

Reactions: AmazonDon703

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190201-094129_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20190201-094129_Google.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the group.

Chris

welcome to the forum and congrats on the bbq. stop on in the chat room if you want to chew the fat sometime.

Well, I meant for the Rec Tech grill.
Not the Old Country BBQ.

I know there are a few here with Rec Tech's.

Is the Old Country a stick burner? Charcoal?
Looks like it's quite a nice beast.
Oh ok. The old country is a stick burner.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky