Gift from Old Poi Dog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
Well I am finally getting around to posting this pic of the great gift I got from Val.

I sent him some grease for his LEM and he sent me some great Maui coffee and some macadamia shortbread Big Island treats.

Thanks again Val

f57fea88_Pics002.jpg

nice score,  I would love to do an exchange but can't think of anything special here to send, well other blue crabs but that is very costly

man that looks good........bet that would go great with a nice cuban smoke in the morning!

nice score,  I would love to do an exchange but can't think of anything special here to send, well other blue crabs but that is very costly
You'ld be suprised at what you have locally that is great for swapping. Local bbq sauces or rubs that are made by the small mom and pop places are great as they usually are only available in a small area.

another thing is bbq aprons and accesseries from your area.

local artisen cheeses are great too.

I am sooooo drooling. I want some! Macadamia nuts are the best! I did a cold smoke on some not too long ago and they rocked.

icon_cool.gif

I just have to love those exchanges. Now Road King there has to be some of your local rubs and sauces that other folks can't get their hands on. Everyone can do an exchange with some one.

Thanks again Val for being so kind.  You know you always have a place at my table and unlike Chef Rob I will not pin ya to the wall if you come here

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky