• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Gift from Old Poi Dog

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Well I am finally getting around to posting this pic of the great gift I got from Val.

I sent him some grease for his LEM and he sent me some great Maui coffee and some macadamia shortbread Big Island treats.

Thanks again Val

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
nice score,  I would love to do an exchange but can't think of anything special here to send, well other blue crabs but that is very costly

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
man that looks good........bet that would go great with a nice cuban smoke in the morning!

eman

Rest in peace. Lost but not forgotten!!
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
nice score,  I would love to do an exchange but can't think of anything special here to send, well other blue crabs but that is very costly
You'ld be suprised at what you have locally that is great for swapping. Local bbq sauces or rubs that are made by the small mom and pop places are great as they usually are only available in a small area.

another thing is bbq aprons and accesseries from your area.

local artisen cheeses are great too.

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
I am sooooo drooling. I want some! Macadamia nuts are the best! I did a cold smoke on some not too long ago and they rocked.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

I just have to love those exchanges. Now Road King there has to be some of your local rubs and sauces that other folks can't get their hands on. Everyone can do an exchange with some one.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Thanks again Val for being so kind.  You know you always have a place at my table and unlike Chef Rob I will not pin ya to the wall if you come here

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.