Fried Potato and Ham Stuffed Breakfast Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you Northern Greenhorn, Wingrider, Pandemonium and Dmccurry! It was kinda tasty!
biggrin.gif

lol E... thank you! If you make it to oklahoma, I'll cook.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

lol Thank you Bearcarver! I do not crochet or knit but I can sew...does that count?
biggrin.gif

Thank you Chalee, it's good to see you!

CowGirl - I have admired your bacon weave for some time now. I've tried to replicate it by making a standard weave and rolling on the diagonal - fools the little kids, but is not the real deal. Will you please help me out and explain how you make such a gorgeous weave? Thank you.

David

This stuff still looks GREAT !

Cowgirl, you're posts remind me of the movie "Sgt. York" !

I can watch it again & again & again, and never get tired of seeing it !!!!

Bear

I have got to be dreaming !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roller... I know this is an old post but Thanks!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

CowGirl - I have admired your bacon weave for some time now. I've tried to replicate it by making a standard weave and rolling on the diagonal - fools the little kids, but is not the real deal. Will you please help me out and explain how you make such a gorgeous weave? Thank you.

David
David, thank you!!  I have posted pictures of it on my blog... I'll send the link to you. I guess I do the weave a bit different than some.  Thanks again David..
cool.gif

This stuff still looks GREAT !

Cowgirl, you're posts remind me of the movie "Sgt. York" !

I can watch it again & again & again, and never get tired of seeing it !!!!

Bear
Bear... Thanks!!  That's quite a compliment!!
biggrin.gif

As ususal another fantastic post- Reminds me I need to pull out the piston you made for me and make another fattie -
points.gif

WOW! I'm glad someone brought this back up top!

Cowgirl, is there any chance you could shoot me that link to your blog? That weave looks incredible and the fatty look stunning!

Thanks in advance

WOW! I'm glad someone brought this back up top!

Cowgirl, is there any chance you could shoot me that link to your blog? That weave looks incredible and the fatty look stunning!

Thanks in advance
BostonSmoke thank you!  I will shoot the bacon weave link to ya. 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Very nice, looks like a great way to start the day.  Your presentation was exceptional.
Thank you so much Papasmokes!  :)

ya had me at fried....................
Rob, I love fried anything too.  lol  Thanks!

Looks-Great.gif
Nice looking meat ya got there
Thank you Robert! I've made a zillion of these and this combo of stuffing seems to be my favorite. ( I might just be stuck in a rut too. lol )
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky