Smoked Potato Gravy Bombs and Smoked pork steak, sliced and fried

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dang David!!!! I’ve been waiting for this to hit the carousel! I mean potato bombs……that’s just the bomb! Pun intended just pure awesomeness!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Wow! That looks incredible! What a fun and cool cook! Crushed it!

Thanks Jed for the love and the comment

It does sit pretty on the plate and the smoked sliced pork with some of the same gravy , just a nice hot plate of goodness

I just had 2 more with the pork last night for supper... 2 was just about too much with all the meat also :emoji_sleepy: :emoji_sleepy:

David

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Dang David!!!! I’ve been waiting for this to hit the carousel! I mean potato bombs……that’s just the bomb! Pun intended just pure awesomeness!

Thanks for the comment

I was shocked and Honored this morning and saw that on the carousel

Fun to do and eat , and look cool on a plate

David

Wow David, what a spectacular bunch of food. You know I'm loving those potato / gravy bombs :emoji_wink: All of it looks amazing though. Congrats on a much deserved carousel ride buddy. You certainly earned it.

Robert

Fantastic all around looking meal David. I could see myself eating those bombs all day long.

Point for sure
Chris

Wow David, what a spectacular bunch of food. You know I'm loving those potato / gravy bombs :emoji_wink: All of it looks amazing though. Congrats on a much deserved carousel ride buddy. You certainly earned it.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the Like and the comment

I know you are a lover of the potato and gravy, same as in this house, so the gravy bombs are the perfect combo.
But I still add more to mine.

And always an honor to make it to the carousel.

David

Fantastic all around looking meal David. I could see myself eating those bombs all day long.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris for the like and the comment

The meal was very nice and the bombs are fun to do and I popped a couple in the micro the other night, good but not the same as a little crunchy from the smoker, I have also eaten cold and i'm good with a tasty cold gravy.

David

David, that is one of the best looking plates I've seen, simply WOW! Enjoy the ride!

Dave

Thanks Dave for the like and the comment

That is very nice of you to say, the meal was a big hit, the smoked chops than fried with the corn and onions , very nice

Always an honor to make the carousel

David

Reactions: Flatrate
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky